
This was taken in September when Halle turned 3! She has enjoyed being 3. If we tell her to take one more bite of her food, she says, "3 more bites, because I'm 3 years old." Okay, fine with us. :) She's a good big sister! She loves being a sunbeam and loves her Heavenly Father.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
A wonderful 3 year old!
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
8:55 AM
Labels: Halle (Scandinavian)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Conversation
Halle: You're not sad anymore because I'm not in the hospital anymore!
Anna: Yeah, I'm not sad anymore and I'm glad because you can come over now.
Halle: And now you don't need to pray for me anymore!
-She is so cute. When you get Halle talking she has sooo many interesting things to say. I love it!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TODAY!
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE!
Post a Comment