Marilee Barton Clark
This woman is the greatest mother & friend (& many other things) I have ever known! I love her so...I remember in high school, all my friends would always tell me how sweet and awesome my mother is. And now, being a mother, I hope I can be like her in every way before I die. I love you mom!
Mary Wells Gibbens
This woman is the bravest and strongest mother I know. She has 6 sisters and only one of them she can trust. When she was 8, she got polio, and her own mother would tell her she wasn't good enough for anything. The only person that loved her was her wonderful father that taught her everything and that she could do anything. She has lost 2 children, only a few months old, from SIDS. The list goes on, but now she is so happy. And shows it every day! Thank you Mom II for everything!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I LOVE YOUR MOM! Still.. whenever I see her she is giving me hugs. I agree... I would love to be more like her one day.
Hey I hope you had a great Mothers Day too! We would love to come by and see you guys, thanks for inviting us! My brother usually comes over to watch the UFC fights and I think there is one that night but they ususally dont' start until 8 so we could at least stop by for a little bit to say HI and meet your kids! Hope you are enjoying your new house!
Hey Britney. It's Ashley Jenkins. I just found your blog and saw this post. I just wanted to say that I love your mom too! She was my very first preschool teacher. And you have suck a cute little family!
Britney--thanks that was so kind!! I sure love you!! MOM
Post a Comment