Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2 weeks, 1 day

That is how long we've had our baby Bill around. It seems like its been longer. I guess in a way, it has!

He was 9lb. 1oz., 20 in. long, chest was 14 1/4". So imagine how big his shoulders are! Man...but I did it!

He is getting so much love from his sisters!





He's such a good, happy baby!
(6 days old)

We love having our little boy around! We've been waiting for you Bill!

7 comments:

Britt said...

awwwww. i love that pouty face there at the end! brit.. he is gorgeous. how are you doing with the 4? i wanna come hold him.. i'm so baby hungry... but not ready yet! ;)

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Congrats! U finally have ur boy! He has the best mom and dad and big sisters to show him the right paths in life :)

Lizzie said...

he is so cute!!! 9 pounder, way to go!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Wow what a big boy!! He is precious. Congrats. I love the picture of the three girls looking at him.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

What sweet pictures. Congrats you guys! I'm happy for you and your new little addition..I mean...BiG ;) All I have to say is OUCH! lol, but seriously he is precious. Boys are so much fun :)Enjoy his littleness they grow so fast as you know.

Anonymous said...

Britney...he is so cute! He makes a perfect addition to your family. Congrats!

mare said...

cute boy! congrats brit