
My parents now have 21 grandkids with two on the way. Kevin's parents have 8. We always have so much fun with our cousins! We are grateful for all of them and for their examples! Each one is so special and we miss the ones we don't see as much. 
Today is Maya's 1st Birthday (Nathan's second girl). They live in SC and we miss them so much. His oldest girl, Cambria, will be turning 3 this summer and has the same cute, curly hair like Halle!
Now Kevin's older sister has twins, Brayden and Brianne, who are getting baptized in October. And a girl Halle's age - Elle. They are accually 16 hours apart. They love each other so much!
Teri, Kevin's younger sister, has two boys: McKay, who is 4 months younger than Marilee, and Gibson - 6 days younger than Sarah.
We love our families!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Families are Forever
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I can not believe your parents have 21 grandkids and 2 on the way...crazy! That's so awesome! They are all so darling.
I forgot to ask you to email me your email address...I went private. My email is summerstylin84@yahoo.com
so many babies.. I Love it. That is awesome that you have so many little cousins around. Who needs any friends when you've got that many cousins?! We should let our kids play soon.. we are all better, by the way... maybe we'll come see you guys this time.
I love your blog header! Such an amazingly cute family! Jared told me that you guys found a house to rent? Fun! Our email is jamesdean__8@hotmail.com
I don't think I know your email address to add if I do end up going private - you're not scary :)
They look like twins!
Sarah is so pretty
Post a Comment