Monday, April 28, 2008

"I am Legend"


So Kevin and I, the other night, watched "I am Legend" with Will Smith. I've liked pretty much all the movies he has done, so I was excited to see this one. Kevin was going to warn me about how scary the movie might be, but I didn't let him tell me anything. And yes, I was officially freaked out. I know I won't see it again. My heart was beating still after the movie was over, so (even though it was midnight) we watched Three Amigos. I couldn't go to bed after watching that! Now don't get me wrong, it was a good movie. So if you are into getting freaked out, then you should watch it! It probably wasn't that bad, but I'm a wimp!

5 comments:

The Van Fam said...

Hi guys! Its Heather, Michael's wife! It was so fun to meet you the other night! Michael just emailed me your blog address! Your little girls are all so cute! I will send you an invite to our blog because it is set to private. Let us know if you don't get the email!

The Van Fam said...

Haha, I trust you that you are normal people haha! Ya we think it would be totally fun to get together once you get all moved! Its so much work, i know! We've moved like 3 times already! Let us know when you are up to hanging out!

ashley said...

i'll keep this in mind brit, but I still want to see it. esp. now that you say its freaky, I'm kinda interested!

Kimbosa said...

That movie was creepy. Will Smith played that character well. You really felt what he was feeling. Don't know if I will buy it, but I would watch it again.

Britt said...

i hate scary movies.. or being freaked out.. lol. another thing we have in common! love ya brit!