So last Sunday, Kevin and I got new callings in our ward. Kevin is the Assist. Ward Clerk (finances) and I am the Mia Maid Advisor! We're both so excited. I haven't had a calling for 7 months, so it'll be fun! There is a Spanish Branch in our same church building and they're going to be giving Spanish classes for the youth! I'm totally excited to learn. I've been wanting to for a while, it's just hard to do it by yourself! Both of my parents went to Mexico on their missions and none of their children know Spanish. So as the youngest, I feel like I need to blah blah blah, I don't know, just learn Spanish. 
(I'm sure some of you have had worse.)
We have had such a nice relaxing summer, not really doing anything special, just enjoying having Kevin around more! I've been able to go get some swimming done. We've been having fun with the kids and I've got some laps in. I've missed it so bad! It was pretty fun in high school, being in swim. I look back in those days, and college days and you wish you could do this or this again, it was all so fun. But now as a mother, being a little more mature (I hope) and being happier than ever before, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
6:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yay for your new callings! Good luck learning spanish...that will be fun.
Hey Britney! Alacey Yarn from the old Gateway Ward! Rachelle Massey commented on my blog and when I went to her's I found you! How fun! Hope life off campus is treating you well! Visit us at www.lyarn1.blogspot.com
congrats on your callings! young womens will be so fun! Michael keeps saying he wants to get together sometime still with you guys? When would be good?
Yay Brit! You'll be great in YW -- they'll love you - you're so much fun! Love & miss you guys!
lanae
First of all, your kids are absolutely adorable. Second of all, I stumbled on your blog from Tad and TeriDel's, so thanks in advance for letting me snoop :-) Third of all, how's the Spanish coming? If you ever want to practice, I am a willing participant!
And, by the way, thanks for having OK Go on your playlist.
Post a Comment