Nathan (my bro) came down from South Carolina and stayed the 29th - 6th! We had a blast with him, Lindsay, and their two girls! Cambria and Maya
Cambria's hair is even curlier than Marilee's or Halle's. They love it that they both have curly hair. We miss them so much already! It has been so nice to have mine and Kevin's siblings living so close. Now to have some so far away, it's hard! But fun every time we get together!
I went to a bow making class with Lindsay! I have never seen so much ribbon in my life. It was so fun and now I can easily make whatever bow for my girls' heads (We've got a lot of girly heads around here). It's a fun hobby!
(Look at those legs!)
Friday, August 8, 2008
We miss you SC Clarks
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hey Gibbens!!
Hello fellow EAites
So I saw your blog on a friends blog and could not help but take a peek to see how you guys have been!
Wow three girls! I have three boys!
I would love to be blogging buddies Britney if ya want to. Come and check us out
www.mooreloving.blogspot.com
Later
Candice
Your girls are so cute! And I love all the curly hair! How fun you took a bow making class. I took one 4 years ago when I found out Elodie was a girl..haven't stopped since..it's pretty much an addiction for me and I've found myself buying ribbon FIRST and then going to get an outfit to match! It's especially fun with 2 girls...love to match them up!
I WANT THEIR CURLS! It is so dang cute. And your girls legs are so stinkin skinny.... it's almost funny. You and Kevin make some beautiful babies, Brit.
Hey Gibbens! How was the camping trip? so sad that we missed it this year but maybe you guys could come up for labor day? I can't believe how big the girls are getting tell them to stop that until they come and see Aunt Chell and Uncle Jeff we miss them and you guys SO much hope to see you soon.
Hey Brittany! I saw your blog thru Heather's page so I wanted to say hi! Your girls are absolutely beautiful!!! I love reading up on you and your adorable family!
I hope everything is going wonderfully for you! You look great!
Katie Huff (Jones :-)
Post a Comment