Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Camp out...with no camera :(

We got back yesterday from camping up North, just past Payson, with Kevin's family. I was so sad though because I think one of my girls got hold of the camera and I haven't seen it since, so I have no pictures! But I'll get some soon from his fam. We had so much fun! Suprisingly, we had no sickness or serious biffs and we all slept good and warm. It was a little wet at times, but we had a blast with each other! It's been fun because this is our fifth time going camping in the last five years! So it's become a wonderful tradition. And we're hoping there's no pregnancies or little babies to stop us next year! (though it never did before.) So now this week, you need to wish me luck because I started just this morning potty-training Marilee! She's ready but I kind of forgot how it goes. I remember the basics. And I've already started so no turning back! She'll do good! And hopefully I will too!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Hey Britney- It's Brittany's little sister! Dont you hate it when you orget a camera.. i am still getting used to carrying one. I have seen you in forever. Britt gives me updates on your family every once in a while! I am glad i finally found you on here. Anyway. Very cute family.

hdawgy said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! I have been wanting to go camping so bad cuz I know Corban would love it but we still haven't gone yet! Maybe next summer! I hope you find your camera! Good luck potty training! If you have any advice let me know! I am struggling with Corban still and he is 3 already! It's hard!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittney! Remember me? We went to EA together. How are ya? Check us out at thorpheys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hey woman! We are in Animas NM. It is a really tiny ranching community. It's where my husband is from. Where are you guys these days?