Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Halle!

We love you so much!

6 comments:

Karin said...

I love this slide show!
It was so fun to watch her grow up all over again. She is so cute. I hope the potty-trainings gone great with Marilee.
See you at Mom's b-day party

Brooke said...

Yeah! I am glad you found me! I don't think I even knew you were pregnant again. Congratulations. . .last December :)

Halle is SO GROWN UP! Beautiful little girl. They all are!

Isn't it nice being out of Williams. I wish I could pick up our home here in Texas and move it back to AZ. We sure miss all of our friends there. But we are enjoying making new ones here!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Wow Brittney, i am so glad you saw my blog, i am always trying to find old friends and i am just as excited as you are. I can't believe you have 3 kids, holy cow!! That is so great. My mom had 3 girls in a row and we loved hanging out with each other...still do. They will be great friends.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you found our blog too! I think the last time I saw you guys you were pregnant with your second. Your family is so cute! Congrats on graduating and moving. What was Kevin's degree in again? We lived in an apartment in Scottsdale for about 1 1/2 years after ASU, then in March we moved back to Thatcher. We love it here!

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Britney! I am so glad that you found our blog! I can't believe that you have 3 girls already! Way to go! By the way...Halle and I have the same birthday! Happy birthday to Halle! You guys are so dang cute...always have been.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Hey I am turning my page private, give me your e-mail address and I can add your blog to our list!!