Halle has started a pre-school with 5 other kids. We switch off lessons, doing it at a different house every week. She loves it!
Today, I got Halle's picture done at the mall! (Ashley and I always go there to get a free 8x10 for their B-days at kiddie kandids) I just had to show her off!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
So Mature
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Britney that picture is so precious. I LOVE IT!
I was so happy at Mommer's b-day party when she ran up to me and just started a little conversation with me. She's never done that before. She's so cute!
She's too cute! You'll have to tell me how you like doing joy school...I'm thinking about doing it with Hailee next year.
She's so cute I LOVE this picture of her. The perfect Halle smile!!!
Hi Britney!
Which brother is in Dave and Becky's ward? We are going to be in that ward too!! I have talked to Becky several times and she says that it is going to split soon, but she thinks our area will still be in the ward boundaries!
She looks just like you! She is adorable!
She is so beautiful, Brit. I wanna see you.
Post a Comment