
Yes, for lunch, my girls wanted some Macaroni and cheese with orange juice. If I was pregnant, I would have thrown up! But I'm not...so no worries! (So sorry for the ones that are, don't get too sick...unless it sounds good to you. Then you can come over and have some with us!)
All three of them love mac 'n cheese! (and flip flops?) Do you see the skin color differences... we've got white, medium, and dark over here!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Mac'n cheese and OJ
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey Gibbens! Jeff will drink oj with anything he loves that stuff! I love Halle's new pic she is growing up so fast!!! We miss you guys and can't wait till you come and see us again!
Yummy, oooh when I was kid I loved mac n cheese with hot dogs! It even sounds good now. Well it was good to see you on Saturday. Your little girl is adorable and TAN! Looking at your other girls I can see they are adorable too. Maybe not tan, but adorable!
I love these girls!!!! They are so fun to be around and so sweet - they get it from you. we'll call it bright, normal and brown.
Post a Comment