I just wanted to show off some cakes that were done by Kevin's sister, Julie.
This is a hat box...oh no wait, its a cake!
The castle was from her daughter's and Halle's 4th B-days.
So if anyone needs a cake done, doesn't matter what, she can do it!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
There's more where that came from...
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
That a neat talent to have. I can barely make a normal cake.
oh my goodness! that is just gorgeous. Does she have any business cards? does she live close? we might recommend her for some weddings when we get one!
those are amazing!!
Wow! She is amazing!
Those are really good...that's amazing!!!
Wow those cakes are amazing... Seriously I wouldn't be able to eat a cake that fancy. I would probably have it preserved, all though with my little men it wouldn't last long no matter how pretty it is...cake is cake to them!
Julie is so amazing. Her talent is so impressive. She really should have her own TV show!
holy cow-I don't know how anybody could come around to eating those cakes. But what an amazing talent!! I bet she could make some bucks...tell her I'll take some business cards too!!
I want to get married again just to have her make my cake!!!
so Impressive!
Hey :) the white one was Wesley and I's wedding cake :)
Post a Comment