Tuesday, February 3, 2009

26 years old....what?



I still feel like I'm a 20 yr. old with...3 kids? But I'm so glad I'm 26 now and not 20! My metabalism is pretty much the same, my eye site hasn't changed, nothing is achy or wearing out, I don't think I have any grays yet! I feel alittle taller and wiser too! I'm grateful for my life, and where I am. Thank you to all my family and friends for your good examples! I am the happiest woman around! And I don't do all of it by myself. I have the Savior who knows me the best. Halle, Marilee, and Sarah (my little mommies) and Kevin, who still makes me melt when he looks at me and knows me second best! :) I love you Kevin! Happy Birthday to me!

6 comments:

The Thomas Crew said...

Happy Birthday Britney!!! Hope you have a great one :)

Sarah said...

Hey! Happy Birthday, Britney! Hope you had a great day!

(I was just looking back through some emails and found the link to your blog in the one you sent about preschool last week.)

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

Happy Birthday Britney!!! You look fabulous!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Happy Birthday Britney! You are such a wonderful person and I miss you so much. Hope to see you soon.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Happy Late B-day! Love that picture..Sexy Lady!! lol

hdawgy said...

Happy Birthday Brit! It's crazy that we are 26! It's officially old! haha Your such a cute mommy!