Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our 6th Anniversary!





Words cannot explain how happy I have been these past 6 years and how amazing life is with him! I love my Kevin!

8 comments:

The Thomas Crew said...

Happy Anniversary!! Ours is the 15th. March weddings are wonderful :)

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 6 years down...an eternity to go ; ) You have such a beautiful family!

Chelle said...

Happy Anniversary! Your family is beautiful!

Britt said...

yay!! How awesome. I always forget you got married only like 6 weeks later. I am glad we share so many things... I mean we are practically twins. lol.

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that you guys have been married six years! You two are so wonderful and we miss you guys tons. Can't wait till you come and see us....just so you know all the snow is melted here in town. he he he...

hdawgy said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so awesome!

mare said...

brit- i cant believe how time flies. i miss playing with you. i love the wedding pics

The Van Fam said...

hey it was great to hear from you! how are you guys liking your new house and new ward? hope all is well!