Friday, April 24, 2009

Going Private...

If you haven't sent me your e-mail address already, then send it so you can still see how exciting our lives are! HA!

(yes, they had a water fight on my bed!)

25 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

savannahwilliamson@yahoo.com

Tami said...

twenty1stars@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Add me! ashj017@hotmail.com

Heather Lee said...

heatherclee35041@mac.com

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Vicki_M_@hotmail.com

The Wellman's said...

k_danyalle@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

karenorphey@gmail.com :)

Lacey said...

lyarn1@gmail.com

peachytiffers said...

peachytiffers@hotmail.com

Donna said...

donnaandjon@gmail.com

Valerie said...

deeeeeva@hotmail.com

Tiffin said...

tiffinclark@cox.net

Tiffany Wilson said...

clevertiffo@Hotmail.com Love ya!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Here's my address just in case you want to keep track of us Crazy Moore's out in the middle of no where..I mean Ajo.
csmoore24@hotmail.com

ashley said...

don't forget me! :)
ashleyolson4@yahoo.com

Britt said...

you know I want in.
britnbrad@hotmail.com

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

summerstylin84@yahoo.com

Hillary Hall said...

hillaryhall21@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

Can I get an invite? :)
soupydoop77@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

jennesa_schneider@yahoo.com

We would love to kepp udated on all your happenings!

Chelle said...

purdnos@hotmail.com

The Van Fam said...

hi! our email is mikevanoo@msn.com thanks!

aristella said...

add me! aristellamelissa@gmail.com thanks love!!

Lanae said...

lanaekc@gmail.com
thaynerc@gmail.com

Shauna said...

shauna.richardson@live.com