Saturday, April 18, 2009

Scottsdale Horse show

This past February, we went to the Arabian Horse Show in Scottsdale. It was so fun, we wish we would have gone longer. The girls had a blast!

This black one was my favorite!

You forget how big those horses are! They were so beautiful!

Next year, we're totally going again!

2 comments:

Hillary Hall said...

I forgot how much you loved horses! I remember as little kids us going to the Lamb's house and riding or playing with their horses. I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

How fun! Hey if you guys are ever interested Scott's parents have a couple of horse's that are very gentle and my boys ride them all the time. If you ever want a break from the City you guys are more then welcome to come visit Ajo and do some riding! We have 4 wheeler's too.