(Before 9-11)
(After 9-11)
We haven't been to NY together...yet! We are planning on going at the end of June! I am totally excited! We won't be able to be there as long as I hoped, but I'm totally fine with it. I just want to go to the Temple and a few other places with my best friend. 

As you can see, Kevin went on his mission to NY. He was there, about 10 blocks away, when 9-11 happened. He was greatful to be a missionary there at that time. (His mom, not so much).
Monday, May 25, 2009
New York, New York!
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Crazy! Was that the New York New York North mission? My husband served 99-01 in the south mission.
How fun! Are you taking the girls or is it a get away for just the two of you?
yippppeeeee i love that city. i cant wait to hear more about it. i love you dear.
Still so jealous. You're going to have a blast!!! Take me in your suitcase!
Hope you have fun. I am going in september. It is an amazing place!! food, shopping, people, shows...you name it!
Post a Comment