Well, I am finally done reupholsterying my couch!!!! I started it May 11th, and ended May 28th! Now I cannot take credit for all of it, my sister-in-law, Julie, had all the magic. She had never done a couch before either, but we did it together (which I suggest for anyone thinking about doing their couch...HAVE SOMEONE HELP YOU). My mother also helped me on some. And my sister, Ashley and sister-in-law, TeriDel helped watch my little ones (it wouldn't have been possible if Sarah was around!) I DID IT! Pillows 'n all!
*Before Couch*
*Naked Couch*
*Finished Couch*
Don't look close. We didn't have any permanent mistakes, just little things here 'n there we would change...but I don't think I'll be doing something like this again for a while! It was definately a learning experience. It's only a resting/reading/talking couch. (No kids allowed for more than 5 minutes...and no dirt, shoes, or jumping, standing, sliding, climbing, drooling, boogers, burgers, peeps, or any other food/drink for that matter!) We'll see how long that lasts! But isn't it GORGEOUS!?!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
My Couch...Before 'n After!
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Wow! That is awesome! Way to go!
Holy smokes!! That is amazing. It really looks so so much better. I have a pink and blue floral couch that i hate!!! i have been contemplating doing that but honestly i have no clue where to start, where to buy fabric, or how to get it on the couch. I really want to know how you did this.
Wow! It looks amazing!
It looks FAB! Good job girls!!
BRIT.. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That is gorgeous. What an accomplishment. :)
Brit - I am so impressed! I wish I knew how to do that! Our couch needs major help :)
I am very Impressed.
Check you out! I am totally impressed! I didn't know Kevin went to NY for his mission. My friend Tenielle's husband went there too, but it was post 9-11. I would love to go there some time. Lucky girl!
Your couch is beautiful! Way to go...that's amazing!!!
wowie! great job!
DANG!!! you should start up shop, you could do well.it looks lovely and i dont see any mistakes.
Post a Comment