
I am so proud of you Halle! You had your first day of pre-school today. You are getting so smart and grown up. You have always been my big helper! Hope you have a most wonderful birthday my sweet Halle! I love you so very much!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Happy 5th Birthday Halle!
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
8:14 AM
Labels: Halle (Scandinavian)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ah! You have a 5 year old! Congrats and Happy Birthday, cute Halle!
Yay Halle! That was the funnest birthday party! You look so cute in this picture...a lot like Marilee! We love you SOOO much HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xoxoxo
What a cute picture! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up..makes me want to cry sometimes and then other times it is such a relief for them to be more independent! lol
Oh and as for trying for a girl hmmm..ya..after having four boys I am not sure I would know what to do with a girl. Right now I think I am perfectly happy with 4 boys.
Post a Comment