And what a nice day it was. On Friday, Kevin had the day off so we decided to go and relax at Fountain Hills park. When we arrived there, Marilee said, "Oh, I've never seen this world! This is such a beautiful world!"
It was a beautiful day! We threw the ball around, played some golf, ate some snacks, took a walk, and fed the ducks!

We forgot bread so the only thing we had were wheat thins. Sometimes, the girls would forget to break it apart so they would give them a whole wheat thin. The duck would be working on that thin the whole time.

The fountain there would go off every hour. The girls loved it!




It was an extremely relaxing day at the park for sure! I hope everyone takes one of these days with their family! I need another day like this soon!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Oh what a beautiful day...
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
CUTE pictures! I love the one of their backs down by the duck. And Sarah is getting so big!!
This is so cute brit! It made me want to take a day at the park...everybody looks so happy to be with Kevin!
That is a beautiful park! What a fun day!
I love marilees comment! she's so cute!
Post a Comment