Kevin took Dusty (our dog) this weekend on his first bird hunt. If any of you haven't had pheasant, its pretty good! And chukar is good too, it's like quail except bigger. The girls thought this pheasant was so pretty! :) I thought they would be all grossed out but they were right by Kevin as he prepared the birds. I prefered to be in the other room!
We also saw the beautiful Temple there by Thatcher. This picture was taken a few weeks ago. It should be done in about 6 months already!
Thatcher is having awesome weather so we went to the park! 
I love my three sunshines!!!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
October is here!
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
brit.. your girls are so cute. love that pic of the temple too. miss you.
Ihad pheasan once and you're right, not too bad. I forgot they were building a emple there. so awesome!
Now you are going to need playground equipment for 4!!! They look so cute!
Post a Comment