No, really. What do you do with them? ha! jk. Well, we really can't believe it! But our boy is coming in May! We are all so excited! The girls can't wait for their little bro! We're so blessed!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
What are little boys made of?
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
lol... well, we couldn't be happier for you! maybe girls will be afraid to date him because he's got soo many sisters. :) I'd be intimidated!
that is the cutest picture. I love the blue dresses!
Yeah for BOYS!!!
Cute matching dresses...I Love boys! No nonsense no drama, but watch for flying objects and start stocking up on action figures =)
We are so excited for you!!!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I will have to tell Chris..maybe it will convince him that we need another baby too!!! Congratulations! Your girls are going to love a baby brother!!! Elodie keeps praying for hers!
Post a Comment