I don't believe it either! Our little Sarah, who has only been 2 years old a little over a month, is fully potty trained.
By herself, really!?! A couple weeks ago, she was wanting to always sit on the toilet and go. It was frustrating me because we wanted to wait until after our trip in Feb. Well, she was determined and demanded to do it now! It took her 2 days and 1 accident to be trained. And to top that, she's out of her crib and loves sleeping in her bed on the floor. Where did this little grown up girl come from? I love it! (Nice before the baby comes, right!)
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
You won't believe it!
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! What a cute girl :)
What a big girl!! That was so sweet of her to make it easy on you!
What a talented girl! I am so jealous! I think I'm going to start pottytraing Luke next week. Wish me luck!
What luck!!! I tried to potty train Rhylan for two whole months before i finally gave up and quit!! She was 2 and 1/2. At this point i am waiting until kindergarten! I wonder if the two older sisters were a great example? Hmm we need a couple of those around here!
What a potty training prodigy! Too bad some of that ambition doesn't rub off onto Dylon in Nursery! I'm ready to give up for now :S
Thanks for inviting us to your blog :)
Thanks for the blog invite! Your blog is way cute! My blog address is: www.markandjaimefryer.blogspot.com
Congrats on the quick and easy potty training! Go Sarah!
Sarah...you rock! so cute!!
wow!!! congrats! guess that means me and twins better get on it! lol.
I'm kinda worried.....
Hooray for Sarah! I'm totally Jealous. Jarett is such a stinker about using the potty, He knows what to do and spent a day doing it on his own.. now he is bored with it and refuses.I've song all kinds of song, bought him a potty that plays music when he goes, and I've even preformed all kinds of dances for him which he loves but he still won't go.. I even bought him one of those HUGE bags of M&M's from Costco to give to him for rewards..the kid has a major sweet tooth but will not budge. I even set my phone to go off with an alarm to take him and when he hears it he screams " NO POTTY" and will pee his pants on purpose.He will stay dry in undies but as soon as I lay him down for a nap with a pull up he pees in it. I am running out of ideas here. lol
My first two boys were so easy. Maybe I will have his brothers teach him to pee outside..maybe that's the key..hmmm lol
this is an adorable picture of Sarah. She is a "little Britney" for us!!!
Love you--MOM
Post a Comment