I remember when my brother Bryan decided he liked the name Seven for a boy (or was it a girl?) Maybe we'll name our boy Seven for you Bryan...or Carbon. ha!
Well, the real reason for 7 is that Kevin and I have been married now for 7 whole years!!! Yesterday was our anniversary and it was a good day. Nothing that exciting happened because we already took our trip to S.C., but it was a nice, relaxing night with my hubby! (us on our honeymoon at Corinado)
Kevin is so wonderful! My love for him keeps growing and growing. It seems like it's been longer than 7 years, and we've grown together and learned so much. 
I know for sure what has helped us the most is the Temple. For the past 2 1/2 years, we have pretty much gone every month, and if we miss, we go twice the next month. It is our number one place to go on our dates! And our family feels blessed and protected as we go! Thank you Kevin for taking me! I love you so much!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Seven is Heaven
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I did not see this post until now--how slow i am. this just touches my heart to know you love the temple so much. you are being blessed and protected through your faith and service. we are so proud of you--i love you--MOM (8-18-10)
Post a Comment