Thursday, March 4, 2010

We finally did it!

We made our trip to South Carolina and back last week. It was so fun to be with my brother Nathan and Lindsay and their kidos! There are too many pictures and things to tell. It was surprisingly cold while we were there, but we didn't let that stop us from having fun!

They actually liked putting on their hats and mittens (something we don't ever really do here in Mesa!)

So here's all the girls - Halle, Cambria, Sarah, Marilee, and Maya

...and Joe was the only boy, but he loved laughing at all the silly girls!

We went to Cypress Gardens, a pretty museum that would probably be better to go during the spring. But we still loved it!



Yeah, they were really close!





(In the back, you can see Marilee, they were pretending to be captured by the trees.)



One of our favorite things we did was a boat ride through the swamp. We can't ever do that in AZ! It was really cool. Because it was too cold, there were no alligators or water moccasins in the water...but yes, usually there are. Scary!





Another place we went to was Patriot Point. We got to tour a big air craft carrier and a sub. The girls accually really liked it! (Here's Lindsay and Nathan, the cute couple)




And the rest of the time...





Enjoying our laughs with our cousins!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love the alligators eating your girls pictures. And your belly is so cute!

Tiffin said...

I'm so jealous! How fun!!

Karin said...

oh wow! We are so happy you got to go, and grateful they are coming here! Cute pictures!

ashley said...

Britney & Kevin I'm glad you had so much fun! All those girls look so cute all bundled up.I can't wait to hear MORE!!!!!!

Britt said...

that alligator cracked me up, Brit! My gosh your girls have such cute personalities!! I WANNA SEE. I'll drive all the way to your house this week if need be. Text me today. ;)

Katherine said...

Cute pictures! That looks like such a fun trip :)