Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Friendly humming


We get these beautiful little humming birds that come to our feeder in our awesome backyard (love the rocks). They're a little shy but I guess we make pretty good nectar because they'll come and drink when we're standing right there. They'll frighten the girls sometimes because their humming is so loud. But they're fun to have around!

2 comments:

Marilee said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE GIRLS. THEY ARE SO DARLING!!

YOU NEED TO PUT THE HUMMINGBIRD ON THE WILDLIFE BLOG.

YOU ALWAYS THINK OF EVERYONE--THANKS FOR BLOGGING ALL THE BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES IN DEC AND JAN--YOU ARE SO SWEET. OF COURSE, I AM THE MOTHER AND NOT SWAYED BY ANYTHING--YOU ARE REALLY WONDERFUL!! mom

The Thomas Crew said...

Hi Britney,
Your blog is really cute! I wanted to let you know that I posted the photos of the kids' field trip on our blog :)
Take care.
Deb