Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We're glad 2009 is here!!!

This week, I'll be able to have a lot of time to myself. Kevin has some obligations for work. So the girls and I have been having a lot of fun together, (of course we always do). We are never bored over here! And when they go to sleep, I have plenty of girly movies to watch (Kevin wouldn't choose to watch them with me.) And I've started the 4th Twilight book. (I started the series during Thanksgiving) Sometimes it's nice to have time to yourself at night...but I'm already looking forward to Kevin coming back home!

(Jacob - the fearless cousin)


(I found her like this in the crib at Grandma's house)

7 comments:

ashley said...

Sarah's hitting the books already! That made me laugh. Or is that you with the book?!?

hdawgy said...

Man Brittney you marked your girls for sure! They are so cute! I'm glad you had a good holiday! Girl time is always fun and alone time too!

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

That last picture of Sarah is too cute...she's learning to read already!

Karin said...

Mommer will be so proud when she see sara reading already! What a cutie.
Oh it was so fun to see the girls with their stuffed animals! They look huge next to them! My boys are just so big, everyone else is starting to look so itty bitty.
Your girls are just so cute. I hope you have 8 girls, cuz' I love referring to them as the Gibbens Girls. Plus, you make such cute ones!

peachytiffers said...

I love it when I have some time to myself too, but a little is enough, and then I'm ready for Jake to hang out again. I love the Twilight books, they just get better and better with each one!

Lanae said...

That pic of Sara is darling! She has such a cute smile there.

Marilee said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES--THEY ARE SOOO CUTE. SARAH IS SURE HAPPY FOR BEING PRISONED IN HER CRIB WITH ONLY A GIANT BOOK--IF IT IS THE BOOK OF MORMON--THEN YOU CAN DO THAT ALL YOU WANT. SHE LOOKS SO SMART AND HAPPY!! mom