The last time Halle was at the hospital was last year when we went up the the snow and she got RSV. It was the scariest thing for me (even scarier than "I am Legend"). I still don't want to take them to the snow for a while.
Halle's pre-school got to take a 1 hour tour of a Spine and Joint Hospital! (Halles in the black) It was so fun. They enjoyed every minute of it. This one part of the tour, they were showing the kids the x-ray area and some x-rays of dogs and bad things that they would swallow. Well, Halle raises her hand and says, "My little sister swallowed a penny." And Marilee was there and so she raises her hand and says, "It was me! I did! I did!" I started crackin' up!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Hospital tour
Posted by
Britney and Kevin
at
6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How fun for those kids to go there!
I love the penny storey. What cuties you have!
that is hilarious. GOtta love little kids and the funny things they say.
Post a Comment